Chopped Liver - A Community for Live Organ Donors and Recipients

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Rolling out the red carpet...

It appears the official release of Chopped Liver has occurred! I'm happy to welcome my extended family to this site--especially to those of you who haven't seen or heard from me in years. I have to give it to crisis: It does work wonders at bringing scattered family and friends back together.

For those of you visiting for the first time, I encourage reading this from the bottom up. Also, note the links in the right-hand column, including one that explains Joe's disease better than I can. Please feel free to leave comments, email me at any time with questions, or contact my parents for my number if you'd prefer to call. And thanks so much for your concern and support!

2 Comments:

  • Becky! I just talked with John. You're amazing and inspiring. Dinner next time I'm in Minneapolis? Thinking of you often,
    Heather

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:50 PM  

  • Dinner yes!!! Are you still in NYC?

    By Blogger Becky, at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.