Chopped Liver - A Community for Live Organ Donors and Recipients

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Chicago - Des Moines - Minneapolis

A quick note on my whereabouts and contact info for the next few weeks.

I'll be in Chicago until Saturday at the earliest. Use my email and cell phone to contact me, or leave comments. (Don't have my cell? Email me for it.)

Mom and I will leave for Des Moines only once Joe is officially over this bad pain hump and the itching is totally gone. I will send my home address via the email tree in advance of leaving. Not on the email tree? Let me know and I'll add you.

ETA in Minneapolis: Monday, February 20.

4 Comments:

  • I'm so happy to hear that you guys are doing well.

    Good luck with the poop. I dedicated one to you this morning.

    -- Marty H.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:04 AM  

  • ETA to "drunk with your Mlps pals"...February 21! :^)

    For even more hilarity go to my Web page, www.taptaptap_isthisthingon.com.

    Hehehehehe!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 AM  

  • Becky gives of herself in one way ... and Marty gives of himself in another. :-)

    Becky - I'm thrilled for you and Joe! The "Year of 33" is just brilliant.

    John

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:20 PM  

  • Becky,
    Welcome back...kind of!
    Your story is good enough for Oprah...and yours is actually true!

    Maggie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.