Chopped Liver - A Community for Live Organ Donors and Recipients

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Boss of the Year!

No offense to my boss, who's all-knowing and powerful, but North Carolina boss Chris Jernigan wins Boss of the Year in my book. He successfully donated a kidney to his assistant, Lisa White, earlier this year, and CNN has a warm video report on its site today. The report doesn't mention the company -- if any of you out there knows Chris or Lisa, let them know about Chopped Liver, because I'd love to get ahold of them for my ongoing work on my new site and foundation. Happy day!

5 Comments:

  • www.southmountain.org

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:00 PM  

  • Fantastic! Do you think your own experience served in part as inspiration Becky?

    By Blogger L, at 3:10 AM  

  • Hi Becky - My apologies in advance if this is not the best way to contact you. I couldn't find another way looking through your blog. What I'm wondering is if you'd share any suggestions on how I can publicize EyeHeartDonors.com. I'm pretty new to internet marketing and PR. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Hugh (hugh@EyeHeartDonors.com)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 AM  

  • Maybe it wasn't benevolent though - maybe she was just that good at her job!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 AM  

  • Hi, Hugh. Email me at greatest-gift@hotmail.com and we can share some ideas. I tried the link but it didn't work.... is it live yt or just getting started?

    By Blogger Becky, at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.