Chopped Liver - A Community for Live Organ Donors and Recipients

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The other side of the story

I'm pleased to introduce you to Josh from Georgia, a stranger to me who wrote to say he's been enjoying Chopped Liver as he embarks on his own search for the organ that will save his life -- like my brother, he suffers from PSC and may need to rely on a live donor for the transplant he needs. Josh's blog, My Hepatic Times, is his outlet for sharing his emotions, positive and negative, as he goes through this process. I encourage you to check it out if you're interested in reading what it's like to be on the other side of a story such as mine.

Although my brother and I are close, Joe is a relatively private guy. (Note, no blog!) So Josh's articulate posts have given me a valuable window to the range of emotions that people in his and Joe's positions go through. God bless the Internet. And more important, Josh and all his family.

1 Comments:

  • He calls you a "lady" on his site. I had no idea!

    By Blogger Troy, at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.