Chopped Liver - A Community for Live Organ Donors and Recipients

Thursday, April 13, 2006

If only I had TIVO!

Thanks to my pal Brett and the anonymous commentor who pointed out that the April 4 episode of the sitcom "Scrubs" was titled "My Chopped Liver," and featured, of course, a live donor liver transplant from brother to brother. Unfortunately, I missed it. I'll pay $5 to anyone who can get me a video tape!

UPDATE: I got the tape. The episode was so-so, but I have to hand it to the make-up team, who apparently know how to make an actor look genuinely jaundiced.

4 Comments:

  • I MIGHT have this episode - I will check for you. I bet you could download it too...sounds like something that's best done on company time, if you ask me. They won't mind, I'm sure.

    By Blogger m, at 9:39 AM  

  • sorry Becky, i only tivo (okay you caught me i have dvr not tivo) shows that focus on important cultural topics. For example MTV's My Sweet Sixteen, or Desperate Housewives...

    By Blogger jennifer, at 12:44 PM  

  • Becky, you can indeed go to iTunes and search for "Scrubs" under the Videos header, and you'll find "My Chopped Liver" there! Still working on getting you those brownies. ;)

    Julie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 PM  

  • I saw the episode last night. They did a good job of making the sick guy look jaundiced. Thanks, my pal Brett!!!

    By Blogger Becky, at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.