Chopped Liver - A Community for Live Organ Donors and Recipients

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Namaste, Terry

I'm on pins and needles awaiting word from Terry, who donated her liver to her sister, Dolly, yesterday at Lahey Clinic in Burlington, Mass. Some of you may recognize Terry's name from her comments sprinkled throughout Chopped Liver; she wrote to me after discovering my blog in a search about live donor liver transplants during her own pre-donation preparations. We were strangers before; I still would not know her face if I ran right into her on the street. But through the community of the Web we have found each other, and I'm sending every positive vibe I have toward her, Dolly, and all their family.

Namaste, Terry. I bow to the divine in you.

"I honor the place in you where lies your love, your light, your truth and your beauty. I honor the place in you where... if you are in that place in you... and I am in that place in me... then there is only one of us." - Leo Buscaglia

1 Comments:

  • I read your March 14th Blog to Teresa and she thanks you very much for the kind words and the poem. The daughters are doing good. Dolores has been walking around slowly but steadily. Improving mentally and physically and she expect to be discharged Monday 20th. Teresa had to have some bleeding stopped and with that under control lags behind her sister about a day but is improving rapidly. So has a strong chance being discharged the same day as Dolores. They will be staying near the clinic with Eva my wife their mother and their older sister Maureen in attendance. Teresa asked if you have the time to call her on her cell 228 216 0575. There is a direct line connected to her room 781 744 1319. Stay happy healthy and vertical I know you are doing that from your Blog....

    Paul Downs

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.