Chopped Liver - A Community for Live Organ Donors and Recipients

Sunday, February 12, 2006

A brother's true love and gratitude

Joe submitted a comment to the previous entry worth bringing to the light of the front page:

Today I honor my sister the best way I know how. Please welcome Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball's newest team: the RJW Hepatocytes! The name is the most important thing about a fantasy team so this team is guaranteed to win. - Joe

For those of you who don't know, RJW are my initials, given Rebecca for Becky. And hepatocytes? See Wiki. I will keep the world posted on my team's status. Wow, I feel like Peter Hill-Wood. Rock on!

1 Comments:

  • GO HEPATOCYTES!

    Until they play the Springfield Isotopes of course. Then all bets are off!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.