Chopped Liver - A Community for Live Organ Donors and Recipients

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Our next big holiday: T-Day

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope your holiday was abundant and joyful!

T-Day is exactly three weeks from tomorrow, a stretch of time that feels endless to my family. Now that my trip and Christmas are over, however, to me the day feels especially close considering the billion things I need to get done in the meantime. A quick update:

Randall, my viral bronchitis: He's swimming with the fishes, so to speak. I left him somewhere in the Caribbean. Feel great now.

Joe: Hanging in there. We had a good time at Christmas together, solving an incomprehensibly difficult jigsaw puzzle and unwrapping gifts and all.

Aruba: Blissful. I recommend the Radisson property to anyone, but not necessarily the island itself -- there's not much nightlife or topography to explore beyond the beach. Bermuda is better. A special shout-out to Viktor, Serge, Kit and Torrey, wherever you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.