Chopped Liver - A Community for Live Organ Donors and Recipients

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

When's the party?

So, you gigantic community of cool friends (co-workers, fellow MBA'ers, mentors, crushes, soccer buddies, and more): Many of you have asked whether anyone is hosting a bash to send me off next week, and some of you have even offered to do the planning. Yea, and thanks! Of course there's a party! But since these last few days are so crowded, I'd really like to have just one event and invite everyone, rather than trying to squeeze in several mini-parties with my disparate groups of friends.

Here's the word:
Thursday, January 12, from 5:30 to 8:30 at McCoy's Pub in Saint Louis Park.
I'll be there the whole time, and hope you'll each stop by whenever you can for as long as you can. My thanks to Heidi for helping with some of the legwork.

1 Comments:

  • Consider me there. Also, in your honor I would like to volunteer to drink for the both of us. Heavily.

    Love & Hugs-
    Mindy

    By Blogger m, at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.