Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Thursday, April 13, 2006
If only I had TIVO!
UPDATE: I got the tape. The episode was so-so, but I have to hand it to the make-up team, who apparently know how to make an actor look genuinely jaundiced.
April showers bring May organ transplants
- Complete an organ donor card and share your wishes with your family.
- Honor someone you know who gave the gift of life by submitting a tribute to the National Donor Memorial, or view the existing tributes of everyday heroes.
- Make a financial contribution to UNOS or the American Liver Foundation.
- Tell everyone you know about Chopped Liver -- I'm working to turn this site into a resource for potential and successful live organ donors, and want to connect with as many of them as possible.
- Help put an end to misperceptions by learning the truth behind several negative organ donation myths.
- Bake me brownies.
Okay, the last one won't really contribute to National Donate Life Month. But it would sure make my April!